1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Helena Veterinary Service understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. Please apply online at CareCredit.com..
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
4. ScratchPay provides quick and simple payment plans to allow us to efficiently care for your pet. They offer multiple payment options to best suit your needs. You can apply online at the following link. https://scratchpay.com/consumer?clinic_id=1522.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
We offer adult pet, puppy and kitten packages to provide quality health care for your new puppy or kitten at affordable prices.
Helena Veterinary Service also offers discounted services to senior citizens and local area rescue groups. Pre-approval is required to qualify for the rescue group discounts, please call us for more information.
Vet 2 Pet Rewards
Ask our team about our vet rewards app.