If your pet is experiencing an emergency, look no further and please call us right away at (406) 442-0188.
It is our commitment to meet the highest standards of veterinary care. A list of our services includes, but is not limited to:
- Puppy and Kitten Packages (For ages of 6-9 months, and includes well pet exams, vaccinations, fecal exams, dewormings, toenail trim, spay/neuter, post-op care, and safety-first anesthesia for surgeries. Call us to hear more about our packages and pricing!)
- Comprehensive Medical Exams and Diagnostics
- Drop Off Exams and Hospitalization
- Vaccines individualized to your pet
- Intestinal parasite testing and deworming
- Infectious disease testing and prevention
- Affordable health care packages for all stages of life
- Heska In-house laboratory services and advanced diagnostics
- Dental cleanings, digital dental x-ray and oral surgery
- Soft-tissue and orthopedic surgery including our "safety first anesthesia"
- IV Catheter and Fluids
- Individual Surgical Monitoring
- Post Operative Pain Control
- Cardiology- EKG
- Internal Medicine
- Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging
- Geriatric Medicine
- Allergy Medicine
- Chronic Pain Management
- Arthritis Treatment
- Oncology and chemotherapy
- Obesity Resolution
- Prescription Diets: Hill's Science Diet and Royal Canin
- Dog & Cat Boarding
- Digital x-ray
- Class IV Medical Laser
- Pet Counseling (Nutritional & Behavioral)
- Euthanasia and Cremation Services
Our doctors work by appointment, but we do accept drop-offs, walk-ins and urgent cares. Emergencies are seen immediately. If your pet is not experiencing an emergency, we recommend you call to make an appointment so you pet can be given an adequate allotment of time.
Emergency & Urgent Care
We have a veterinarian and personnel on duty 24 hours a day who are trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet has. Emergencies can be things such a snail bait poisoning, hit by car, and chocolate ingestion. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call or come in immediately.
We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening, but you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment. Our veterinarians will work to "squeeze" you in between scheduled appointments. When you arrive, our receptionists will be able to give you an estimate on how long you may have to wait in order to be seen.
We invite you to take a tour of our clinic. In addition, our doctors and staff are also available to visit schools and speak with any groups interested in pet care. Please ask if you are interested.